1. Short title, extent and commencement.
3. Duties of persons having charge of animals.
CHAPTER II - ANIMAL WELFARE
BOARD OF INDIA
4. Establishment of Animal Welfare Board of
5. Constitution of the Board.
5 A. Reconstitution of the Board.
6. Term of off ice and conditions of service of Members of the Board,
7. Secretary and other employees of the Board.
8. Funds of the Board.
9. Functions of the 'Board
10. Power of Board to make regulations.
CHAPTER III-CRUELTY TO
11. Treating animals cruelly.
12. Penalty for practising phooka or doom dev.
13. 'Destruction of suffering animals'.
14. Experiments on animals.
15. Committee for control and supervision of experiments on animals.
16. Staff of the Committee.
17. Duties of the Committee and power of the Committee to make rules
relating to experiments
18. Power of entry and inspection.
19. Power to prohibit experiments on animals.
CHAPTER V-PERFORMING ANIMALS
21. "Exhibit" and "train" defined.
22. Restriction on exhibition and training of performing animals.
23. Procedure for registration.
24. Power of court to prohibit or restrict exhibition and training of
25. Power to enter premises.
28. Saving as respects manner of killing
prescribed by religion.
29. Power of court to deprive person convicted of ownership of animal.
30. Presumptions as to guilt in certain cases.
31. Cognizability of offences.
32. Powers of search and seizure.
33. Search warrants.
34. General Power of seizure for examination.
35. Treatment and care of animals.
36. Limitation of prosecutions.
37. Delegation of powers.
38. Power to make rules.
38A. Rules and regulations to be laid before Parliament.
39. Persons authorised under section 34 to be public servants.
41. Repeal of Act 11 of 1890.